Epiphyte tree

Epiphytes growing in trees of subtropical style garden plus photos of garden flora and fauna.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > NZ House and Garden magazine

epitree
Site Owner

Hi. There is an article in the august edition of NZ House & Garden magazine about my epiphyte tree p116-117 .I think it is well worth a read. I think NZ House & Garden have done an excellent job Let me know what you think of it.

July 23, 2012 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ned Lomax

Wow, congratulations Maurice! Do you know if the article is available on the internet? I'd love to give it a read.

July 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

epitree
Site Owner

Sorry Ned the main stories are online but the story about my Epiphyte tree isn't The magazine can be ordered online though.

July 23, 2012 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

poppy

Wow, cool! Im going to have to make a trip to the supermarket and check it out.-will let you know.

July 24, 2012 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

poppy

enjoyed reading the article-very interesting! and cool photos

July 27, 2012 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

epitree
Site Owner

Thanks Poppy. I think it was very well written and I agree great photos. I'm very pleased with it. Well done NZ House & Garden.

July 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carlos Cruz

Congratulations!  That's really great!  Hopefully it will help people see their trees in a new light.  

July 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Irene

A great article! Very well written and great photos. well done

NZ House and Garden.

--
August 1, 2012 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kari

Great to see such a good article about you and your tree.Would have liked to see a 4 page spread with more photos of other interesting things in your garden.

August 10, 2012 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

epitree
Site Owner

Hi Kari it was just a fill in article between the main stories so I was pleasantly surprised to see it was two whole pages.

August 10, 2012 at 3:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.